How to travel to Rincon, Puerto Rico
The retreat guest houses are located at:
carr. 429, KM 3.5, Rincon, Puerto Rico 00677
Option 1a: Airport San Juan, Puerto Rico – (SJU)
This is 1 hr to 2,5 hrs driving distance away – you could do car pooling with other participants and rent a car.
Fly to Airport San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU) and continue to book to Mayagüez Airport (MAZ) with www.capeair.com
(From there take an UBER)
At present (February 2021) this airport is being remodelled and therefore temporarily closed.
Option 2: Airport Aguadilla, Puerto Rico (BQN)
This airport is still closed since COVID – 19 until further notice. Please check for updates – the airport might be open again!
This is 45 min driving distance away. You could rent a car and car pool or take an UBER and car pool.
Can I come as a beginner?
Yes! Absolutely! You will receive yoga classes which are open to all levels, unless the retreat specifies that it is for advanced yoga practitioners.
What do I need to bring to the retreat?
Suggested Item List for the Retreat
- Yoga Mat
- Yoga Blocks & Strap (optional)
- Bathing suit
- Flashlight & Batteries
- Alarm Clock
- Insect Repellent
- Comfortable yoga clothes
- Light Meditation Shawl
- Rain gear and light clothing
- Flip Flops and a light pair of walking/jogging shoes
- one light jacket if you get cold in shops which are
at times very cold due to intense A/C in the tropics
- Insulated water bottle (we provide purified water at all times and other beverages)
- Pen and paper for journaling
- Personal toiletries (soap, shampoo, feminine products, etc.)
- Bring a lightweight bag to carry supplies (journal book, pen & paper, water bottle)